- Volunteers' Reviewsof Nepal
- Volunteers' Reviews of India
- Volunteers' Reviews of Sri Lanka
- Volunteers' Reviews of China
- Volunteers' Reviews of Thailand
- Volunteers' Reviews of Uganda
- Volunteers' Reviews of Kenya
- Volunteers' Reviewsof Kenya (Maasai)
- Volunteers' Reviews of Ghana
- Volunteers' Reviews of Tanzania
- Volunteers' Reviews of Peru
- Volunteers' Reviews of Costa Rica
- Volunteers' Reviews of Ecuador
- Volunteers' Reviews of Argentina
- Volunteers' Reviews of Brazil
- Volunteers' Reviews of Mexico
Volunteers' Reviews - India
Volunteer Evaluation SHEET
Please kindly evaluate the volunteer program of New Hope Volunteers and assist us to further improve our services and program.
Your name: Teagan McCaskie
Your address: 39 Fiona Street, Bellbird Park, Brisbane, Australia
Volunteer country: Vatsalya, Jaipur, India
How do you assess the services of New Hope?
The services of New Hope were fantastic. I was looking at a few volunteer companies and New Hope was the most prompt in getting back to me and was very detailed in answering all of my questions whenever I needed. Good priced projects and many to choose from. Shalav was the main person helping me via email and they were great.
Please evaluate the support, meal and accommodation we received during the program
My one last comment is there was 9 volunteers there at the same time, which I feel is too many. There was allot of spare time for us and I know many really wanted to be able to do more and nothing was offered.
Overall though, they were friendly, really well organized for the children and the children were very happy. It was an amazing experience and I plan to come back again and hopefully have more of an impact with the children by teaching English and Yoga.
Please review/evaluate your overall experience with New Hope
Overall New Hope was great and I only have good things to say!
- Do you recommend New Hope Volunteer program to your friends/families? Yes
- Can we forward your email address to our future volunteers? If yes, please write your e-mail: Hiteagan@hotmail.com
Please only give to other volunteers if they need help to decide to go there or help when they are there.
Thank you and all the best for your future endeavors!